Monday, September 8, 2008

THE MOMMY "TAG"

What time do your kid(s) wake up? Abbey wakes up around 8:30 or 9 a.m . Unless I wake her up early if I have to work, but she goes right back to sleep in the car.
On a good night what time do your kids go to sleep? 9 pm
When in the earliest soemcon expect you up? On my days off, 7:30 or 8, on a work day 5:10 a.m.
When is too late? After 10 p.m.
How long have you been a mom? 3 years and 6 days.
How old were you when you became a mom? 33
What is your favorite kids station? Nickelodeon & Disney
What is your favorite kid show? Dora & Diego
Least favorite kid TV show? Barney
Favorite chore? Sweeping my wood floors
Favorite meal to cook? Chicken Cordon Bleu
What's the meal cooked most often? Tacos & Black Beans
What is the kid(s) favorite meal? Dora Chicken Noodle Soup
What are you favorite things that Jeff does with Abbey? Takes her outside to jump on the trampoline or when he sets up her pool and slide.
What are 5 things that make you smile while being a mom? 1) Having Abbey give me a kiss before she sits down at Little Gym and waving goodbye to me when I leave 2) When Abbey asks me "Are you happy mommy?' 3) Watching her play in the toy room especially when she pretend plays with her dolls. 4) When I get home from work she jumps in my arms and says "mommy I love you", mommy I missed you" 5) Watching her sleep.
Where do you want to take your kid(s) someday? Europe
When was the last time you and Jeff went out without the kids? About 3 weeks ago we went and saw Batman and we had Lexi babysit for us.
One thing you said you'd never do as a mom? Drive a mini van!! (sorry Pat & Julie)
Favorite past time with your kids? Going to the park and playing & singing really loud in the car to Abbey's CD.
Advice for a new mom: Spend lots of time with them, they grow up so fast!!
What's a scary or heartbreaking moment you've had? Watching Abbey have tests run last month at Primary Children's for her UTI infections. Both Jeff and I got emotional knowing there was nothing we could do to get her to stop crying.

No comments: