Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Last Day in San Jose- Great America


Great America Amusement Park- Santa Clara (2 story carousel in background)


Abbey and Sierra hanging out with Dora & Diego


Giving Dora a BIG, LONG hug


I can't stand this show- but it is better than Gabba Gabba


Abbey & Sierra


Sierra, Abbey & McKinley


Kelly, McKinley, Jeff & Connor (spongebob 3-D Ride)


Sporting the spongebob glasses


The girls had so much fun on the rides together


Cute Cousins


The all time favorite spongebob!!


We spent our last day in San Jose at Great America. Jeff and Connor spent the day on the big rides while Kelly and I hung out with the girls. We had a fun day and the weather was perfect. Abbey loves this place because it is all Nickelodeon related and she is really into Dora & Diego and of course Sponge bob. I also went on the giant feet dangling roller coaster a few times with Jeff & Connor, but I'm pretty sure it attributed to my vertigo problems when I got back. I'm sure that Shauna is wishing she could experience that episode all over again!!!

No comments: