Tuesday, September 2, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABBEY!!!!!!!

Today was my BABY'S 3rd Birthday!!! I can't believe how fast she has grown. She had dance class this morning. She recently started taking ballet/creatvie dance at Artistic Dance in Draper and she LOVES it. Her teacher, "Miss Jamie" is really cute with the girls and Abbey love dressing up in her leotards and skirt!!

After dance we headed to Harmon's to pick up some last minute party supplies and then we headed to McDonalds for some play time. I let her pick where she wanted to go!! We than went to Costco to pick up the food for her birthday party and we also stopped at Party Land to pick up some ballons of her choice. It is so cute to watch her choose her own stuff now!! I also let her help decorate. Before her party Amaya stopped by and gave her a gift since she will be out of town for her "friend Party" on Saturday. Thanks Amaya for Dora Candyland, we can't wait to play it.
At 6pm both of our familes came over. We had my parents, my brother Clark, Corrie, Jeremy and the kids, Grandma & Grandpa Eliason, Kelly and her kids, Tiffany & Zach, Lily & Chance & Kimberly Carroll. We had some yummy dinner and we then had ever famous "Kathy Fisher" Cake. She made an adorable Dora cake for Abbey and she oooohhhed and aaaahhhed when she saw it. Thanks Kathy, your cakes are awesome and my family is 'sold' on them. We ended the night with present and Abbey got lots of neat new toys!!! Thanks everyone for the gifts that you gave to her, she loves them and will put them to good use. We also hung an awesome Dora Pinata and Abbey even put all the candy in by herself!! McKinley broke the pinata this year!!

I can't believe my baby is 3 today, it seems just yesterday I was holding her for the very first time. I can't imagine my life without her, she melts my heart when she says to me "Mommy, are you happy? or "Mommy will you just play with me". Even though it seems life is on the fast track, I have to savor the precious time that we play together, snuggle or hang out and read books. I know this phase won't last forever. Thanks Abbey for the best 3 years of my life and I know the next 3 will be even better. I love you, Happy Birthday!!
September 2, 2005

No comments: