Saturday, August 2, 2008

Salmon Supper




Last night Jeff, Abbey and I went with Clark & my dad to the Payson Salmon Supper. The food was delicious and the "entertainmnet" was even better!! We all enjoyed watching the people of Payson (Such a nice town to be from, no offense dad & mom- I still love you). I swear, some of the people I went to high school with are still living in the 80's and seeing their kids is like a Deja Vu of Def Leppard & 1990.

Corrie, Jeremy & the girls met up with us just after we got our food and after we finished eating we went over to the playground for a while. Abbey saw "Belle" in the park and was so exited that she talked to her. I think I have Kelly talked into taking the girls to the PCT production of 'Beauty & the Beast'. Abbey & Sierra both have a thing right now for Belle, so I'm pretty sure they would both like the play.

After our night in Payson (we stayed a bit to watch the fire) we headed to American Fork to attend Cami's wedding. She looked so cute and the ampitheatre was decorated really pretty. Cami was the first trainee that I got to train in dispatch and I believe after next week she will be on her own. Congratulations Cami & Travis!!!

On Saturday Abbey had her 1st (non-relative) babysitter. Lexi Taggart came over at 0630 on saturday morning and watched Abbey until 1130. When Lexi knocked on the door she told me it took her a long time to fall asleep because she was so excited. Her family also took Abbey to a breakfast in Highland and they also attended the parade for the "Highaland Fling". When I got home she told me "my Lexi" played with me today while you at work and I also clapped and got candy at the parade"!! Lexi did an awesome job, and we can't wait to have her come back!!

No comments: