Sunday, June 22, 2008

Kung Fu Panda


Last night Abbey and I met up with Corrie, Jeremy and the two girls for dinner (Chik Fil A) and a movie at The District. We went and saw Kung Fu Panda and I have to say I'm not all to into cartoons, but this show was really cute!! Abbey did fairly well for such a long movie, sometimes when the movie is uneventful she gets a little ancy. Jeff went camping for the night with the neighbors so after the movie I took Abbey to Grandma "Net's" house to spend the night. As I was leaving she was rubbing Bailey's (g'ma's dog) and playing with her dolls. =)

2 comments:

Rodriguez Family said...

Alina and Nick went to see it while i was at work...he said she did really well! oh, and what does it mean i've been tagged? I"m not up with the up

Rodriguez Family said...

10-22, I figured it out...duh