Friday, June 20, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Me From A to Z............

A-- Attached or Single? Attached to Jeff since December 2003
B-- Best Friend? Jeff and Abbey, and then of course my cute friend Julie M =)
C-- Cake of Pie? No doubt it's got to be Kathy Cake
D-- Day of Choice? Wednesday, it's usually a day I always have off, plus it's during the middle of the week when every one else is at work.
E-- Essential Item? Gum, fruit snacks, pull-ups & wipes, and of course Diet Coke.
F-- Favorite Color? Purple and I'm really liking Chocolate Brown right now.
G-- Gummy Bears or Worms. Neither, I like Cinnamon Bears
H-- Hometown? Payson, UT
I-- Indulgence(s) Cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory & Bubble Gum Ice Cream.
J-- January or July? July, it's my birthday!!!, however since I'm getting older it's not as fun.
K-- Kids? 1) Abbey, who will be 3 in September
L-- Life in incomplete without? My family, friends, laughter & vacations.
M-- Marriage Date? October 1, 2004
N-- Number of siblings? 4; Clark, Patrick, Corrie & Spencer
O-- Oranges or Apples? Oranges
P-- Phobias or fears? Mice in my house
Q- Quotes? "Without love there are no dreams", "Love is not sweet talks & flowers, but love is forgiving and comprimising."
R-- Reason to Smile? I have a great marriage and a beautiful daughter who makes my world complete.
S-- Season? Spring, the flowers come up and the tempature is just right to be outside.
T-- Tag 5 People?? Julie S, Shauna, Aubrey, Conni & Jenny S
U-- Unkown Fact? I just learned to save on gas: keep tank 1/2 full, fill up in the early morning that way you don't loose it to vapor.
V-- Very Favorite Store? Gymboree, Pier 1, H & M, Children's Place, & JC Penney.
W-- Worst Habit? I still bite my nails.
X-- X-ray or ultrasound? Ultrasound, especially when pregnant.
Y-- Your favorite food? Pork Salad from Cafe Rio
Z-- Zodiac? Cancer

No comments: