Saturday, March 21, 2009

Lady and the Tramp

Learning to eat Spaghetti

Wiping her mouth after each bite

Notice that some of her paint came off after she wiped so much


After we dropped Jeff off to go to trivia in downtown Orlando, Abbey and I headed to BJ's for dinner (I wish we had BJ's in Utah). Abbey wanted the kids Spaghetti & Meatballs and I got the buffalo chicken pizza. This place is my new favorite restaurant in Orlando. The waitress brought us our food and put a big napkin around Abbey's neck and while she was eating this was our conversation:

Abb- "Mom, since my face is painted like a dog and I'm eating spaghetti I feel like Lady and the tramp"

Me- "Really, if your lady where is the tramp?"

Abb- "mom, since my face is painted I'm lady and your face is not painted but you can be tramp"

She then proceeded to sing "This is the night, what a beautiful night,"

Which then got the people behind us cracking up and they even clapped when she finished singing. She politely thanked them and hid her head under the table

No comments: