Monday, October 13, 2008

Utah State Fair


The "carny" rides


Checking out the pigs


Taking a ride on the horse with her glasses upside down


"My Carrots"


Drew & Abbey in the tilt a whirl


Abbey & Jeremy going down the big slide


Corrie (my sis), Jeff & I


Drew & Abbey on the roller coaster


Abbey & I- Comedy Show


Jeff, Abbey & I met Corrie, Jeremy & Drew at the fair. We spent the entire day and had a great time!! Abbey sure does love the "carny" rides, go figure. We got to see all the animals and we also ate some fattening lunch. I swear everything is "deep fried" at that place. After the fair we met up and had dinner at Chili's. Thanks guys for a great day!!

1 comment:

Rodriguez Family said...

Thanks for the post. It looks like a lot of fun! I could especially feel it from Jeff in the carrott picture. He looks WAY excited!